Cagayan de Oro News News

Baby dies after suffering burns from a boiling water

 

Baby Dies after burns from boiling water

Source: ABS CBN

A nine-month-old baby from Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental died after suffering second-degree burns from a boiling hot water in a rice cooker last March 3.

In a report from ABS-CBN, Anselma Ratera left her baby unattended in their living room while she went to the toilet. She later found out that her baby was under the table pulling the electrical cord of the rice cooker. The rice cooker fell from the table soaking the child with boiling hot water.

The baby was confined at the Northern Mindanao Medical Center in Cagayan de Oro City for two days but later died due to infection.

Source: ABS CBN

Leave a Comment