From CEPALCO Facebook page, a scheduled power interruption on April 23, 2017 (Sunday), an advised from the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP).
To make use of the interruption, the CEPALCO will also facilitate line maintenance works on the same day.
A. Time of Interruption: 8:00 AM–5:00 PM (9 Hours)
M3-Natumulan 69KV Customers
- Cagayan Corn Products, Tablon
- Alwana, Cugman
- Limketkai Mall, Lapasan
- Gaisano City, CM Recto Ave.
B. Time of Interruption: 6:00 AM – 6:45 AM (45 Minutes) Load Transfer
Kauswagan Feeder 1 and 2; Puntod Feeder 3, 4 and 5
- Along Kauswagan Highway, NHA Phase 1, 2 & 3 and RER Phase 1 & 2 Subdivisions, Westbound Terminal
- Barangay Bulua, Iponan, Consolacion, Puntod and Macabalanr
- CDO Medical Center area along Capistrano St. bounded by Echem St. up to corner Akut St., and CM Recto Ave. (UCCP side) including Licoan-Shell and Sacred Heart of Jesus Montessori School.
- Portion of A.Luna St. at former LTO office towards all of Mabulay Subdivision and Capt. V.Roa St. including portion of the Provincial Capitol and NMMC.
- All of Corrales Extension and Osmeña Extension.
- Portion of Osmeña St. from corner A.Luna St. to CM Recto including Discovery Hotel, Papa Juanito’s Square and Mallberry Hotel
C.Time of Interruption: 6:45 AM – 7:45 AM (1 Hour) Load Transfer
Carmen Feeder 3; Pueblo Feeder 1 and 2; Camaman-an Feeder 4 Potion
- Portion of Carmen area from corner Agoho Drive at Waling-waling St. to Villarin St including Max Suniel St., Matilde Neri St., Lirio Extension, Gmelina St. and Seriña St.
- Barangay Patag and all Upper Carmen until SM City
- All of Upper Balulang and Barangay Lumbia including Rio Verde and BPC HEP
- Portions of Camaman-an at Carmelite area, Sta. Cruz, Bontong, Tipolohon and Alegria Hills Subdivision
D.Time of Interruption: 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM (1 Hour and 30 Minutes) Load Transfer
5:15 PM – 5:45 PM (30 Minutes) Load Transfer
Aluba Feeder 1 and 2
- Barangay Macasandig, Taguanao area, Lower Sumpong and CEPALCO PV Plant
- Along Tomas Saco St. to Fernandez St. including Fernhill St. up to 15th-26th St., Nazareth
- St. Augustine Cathedral, City Hall, and Divisoria areas
- Along the streets of Burgos, Capistrano and Rizal bounded from Hayes St. up to corner Mabini St. & along Tiano St. bounded from Fernandez St. to T. Chavez St.
Power will, however, be restored immediately without further notice when NGCP and CEPALCO line and switching works are completed earlier than scheduled.