An advisory from the Cagayan Electric Power and Light Co., Inc. (CEPALCO), there will be a SCHEDULED POWER INTERRUPTION this Saturday, July 1, 2017.
CEPALCO discloses that the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines will be conducting a simulation and testing of the deluge water spray system and emergency diesel generator set at its Opol substation.
CEPALCO will also facilitate DPWH’s request for pole relocation at Villarin-Calamansi Drive; pole relocation at Pasil Road, line revision at Villa Vicente in Kauswagan and pin-post installation in Patag.
WHEN: July 1, 2017 (Saturday)
1. TIME: 8AM-5:45PM (9 hours 45 mins)
Carmen Feeder 3
- Villarin Street: National Irrigation Authority (NIA) – Department of Transportation and Communication Office-10
- Waling-waling Street: Jetti gas Station – Calamansi Drive
- Brgy Patag: Calamansi Drive
- Bulua: Apovel – Citi Hardware
Terry Hills Subd
Anhawon – Arcadia Village
2. TIME: 8AM-8:30AM (30 minutes) and 3:45PM-5:45PM (2 hours)
- Barangay Kauswagan
- Barangay Bonbon
- Barangay Bayabas
3. TIME: 8AM-8:30AM (30 minutes) and 5:15PM-5:45PM (30 minutes)
- Barangay Carmen
- Lower Balulang
- RN Pelaez Blvd: Elipe Park
Liceo de Cagayan University
Santuario Eucaristico Sacred Heart Parish Church
Petron Gas Station
For more inquiries, you can contact CEPALCO thru 0917-319-4278 and 0998-968-7885.