Civil Service Commission (CSC) calls for your application for the Career Service Examination Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) starting this November 16,2017 until January 31, 2018.
To be conducted by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) Regional Office 10, the Career Service Examination Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) will be this March 18, 2018.
Interested applicants may personally file at CSC 10 Regional Office at Vamenta Blvd., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City, or at any of our CSC Field Offices:
CSC Field Office Lanao del Norte
DepEd City Division, Aguinaldo St., Iligan City
CSC Field Office Bukidnon
Provincial Capitol Compound, Malaybalay City
CSC Field Office Camiguin
Población, Mambajao, Camiguin
CSC Field Office Misamis Occidental
Provincial Capitol Compound, Oroquieta City
Applicants for Career Service Professional and Subprofessional levels must be:
– A Filipino citizen
– At least 18 years old
– Has no criminal record nor convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude
– Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government
– Has not taken the same level of CSE within three months from last exam taken
Requirements are as follows:
– Fully-accomplished Application Form (CS Form No. 100, Revised September 2016)
– Four (4) piece passport-sized picture with name tag and signature
– Original & photocopy of one valid ID with date of birth
– P500.00 examination fee
Results of the CSE-PPT are usually released forty-five (45) days after the examination. The names of passers shall be posted at the CSC website: www.csc.gov.ph.