Being the voice of Northern Mindanao’s sector on hotel, restaurant, and resort, KUMBIRA is back this November 22-23, 2017 with their newest addition to their set of activities.
KUMBIRA boasts their new activity – the Food Trip Lane: “Hala Bira sa Kumbira!”. Where COHARA member establishments will display an array of specialties from respective restaurants.
It is expected to be a feast of mouthwatering delicacies from these participating establishments:
- Ah Fong Asian Cuisine: Rice Bowl Meal
- Bigby’s Café: Nachos
- Cagayan River View Inn: Callos & Binacake
- Chali Beach Resort: Seafood
- Kagay-anon Restaurant: Fresh Buko
- La Ilongga: Ilonggo Merienda
- Missy Bon Bon: Gelato
- The Vip Hotel: Salad Bar
- COHARA: Beverage Corner (Coffee and Juices)
- Seda Hotel: Poke Bowl, Pritchiron, Quesadilla
- Eiffel Kubo: Pizza-Baguettes, Croque-Monsieur Sandwiches, Scampi Pastas, and Shakes
Oh for sure this is an exciting and fun new activity at Kumbira! Happening only at Atrium, Limketkai Mall.