22 Feb “Alacart” Section @ Cogon Market To Be Turned Into A Tourist Destination
Mga higala! The administration of Mayor Klarex Uy is now aiming to turn the well-known “alacart” section of Cogon Market’s Night Market into a landmark and/or tourist destination!
(Photos by Jay Arancon & Viajero Series PH)
In accordance with this, the Night Market Management Committee recently held a discussion with vendors to talk about the following implementations:
- Uniform stalls and/or tents
- Uniform clothing for stall owners, vendors, and workers
- Banning of vehicles along Night Market area
- Installation of portalets
- Banning of alcohol/intoxicating beverages
- Proper garbage disposal
These may be implemented by March 4, 2023.
Tsada kaayo no? Unta matuman jud higala! Watch out for updates!
For photos and more details: