30 Mar LOOK: Army Delivers PPE To Hospitals In Northern Mindanao To Help Fight COVID-19
Mga higala! To help with the fight against COVID-19, the 4th Infantry “Diamond” Division of the Philippine Army has delivered boxes of donated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in various hospitals in Northern Mindanao!
The said PPE boxes were contributed by The Outstanding Women in Nation’s Service (TOWNS) Foundations, Inc., and contains 100 pcs surgical masks, 100 pcs N95 masks, 200 pcs disposable gloves, 100 pcs goggles, 100 pcs face shields, 100 pcs raincoats, and 2 pcs alcogel each.
Below are the hospitals that received the PPE donations:
- Bukidnon Provincial Medical Center (BPMC)- 2 boxes
- Northern Mindanao Medical Center (NMMC)- 2 boxes
- Capitol University Medical Center (CUMC)- 1 box
- CDO Medical Center (CDOMC)- 1 box
- Xavier University Maria Reyna Hospital- 1 box
- Polymedic Medical Plaza- 1 box
- D.O. Plaza Memorial Hospital, Agusan del Sur- 2 boxes
- Caraga Regional Hospital, Surigao del Norte- 2 boxes
- San Isidro Rural Health Unit, Surigao del Norte 2 boxes
For more photos and details: