15 Jul Cagayan de Oro Ranks Among Top 15 Startup Ecosystems In Southeast Asia
Posted at 09:30h in Cagayan de Oro News 0 Comments
Mga higala! According to the Global Startup Ecosystem Index 2021 of StartupBlink, Cagayan de Oro City has now been ranked among the TOP 15 best Startup Ecosystems in Southeast Asia!
The city also jumped by 87 spots and has now moved to the 493rd spot in the global rankings (from 580 last year).
ICYDK, below are some of the startups in the city:
- Community Wireless and Power- CW&P seeks to assist the technopreneurs, cooperatives, LGU, and the government to accomplish sustainability.
- Dirt Bag PH- Dirt Bag aims to revolutionize the laundry industry in the Philippines by powering its services with technology and logistics – providing convenience and access to its customers while helping laundry business owners maximize their market potential.
- GreenergySolarPh- The first commercial solar service provider based in the Philippines’ southern island of Mindanao.
- E and Co Solutions- E & Co. Solutions can work with you for the best results from bringing on virtual assistants(VAs) to help drive your company’s growth to smarter approaches to SEO and social media marketing initiatives.
- MAN Pharma- Brings the global advancements in Diabetes Care, Veterinary Care, Life Sciences, and Critical Care within the grasp of local medical institutions.
- Ofoodie- Recreates your dining experience in two different ways: Direct to Restaurant and In-Mall Concierge.
- Veg E-Fish- Veg E-Fish is manufacturing and selling aquaponics kits that are easy-to-assemble and affordable.
- Pic-A-Talk- A picture exchange communication system in a mobile application. It consists of images of words that are easily identifiable by any user. It helps children with communication disabilities express themselves and connect with the people around them.
- Hyperstacks Inc- A mobile-based loan origination software that has an offline-first approach. Our solution can work even in remote areas with minimal to zero internet through our unique data syncing algorithm.
- Trabahero- The Philippines’ first booking platform to connect blue-collar workers direct to household customers. At Trabahero, it’s more than jobs. It’s about giving plumbers, carpenters, masseurs, etc. an opportunity to work professionally and with dignity.
- Wela School System- Wela provides a platform that lessens the burden of teachers doing academic reports. Giving them more time for their family and focusing more on teaching.
- Streetby- A lifestyle platform that allows merchants and consumers to access a marketplace in one mobile app
For more details, visit the link below: