10 Jun CDO Records 125 New COVID-19 Cases With 5 Deaths For June 9, Total Cases: 8,411
Mga higala! 125 new COVID-19 cases with 5 new deaths were recorded in Cagayan de Oro City for June 9, 2021 (as of 10:00 pm)!
Below is the breakdown and other case details:
- 69 Local Index Cases
- 34 Local Cases with links to other cases
- 12 Local Authorized Persons Outside Of Residence (APORs)
- 5 Local APORs with links to other cases
- 5 Local Deaths
NEW LOCAL DEATHS
- Case 8350: 70-year-old male, local case, resident of Brgy. Canitoan
- Case 8371: 54-year-old male, local case, resident of Brgy. Kauswagan
- Case 8372: 56-year-old female, local case, resident of Brgy. 35
- Case 8373: 61-year-old female, local case, resident of Brgy. Carmen
- Case 8374: 38-year-old male, local case, resident of Brgy. Puntod
138 new recoveries were also recorded for June 9.
For more details, watch the city’s daily press briefing below: