20 Jan CDO Records 232 New COVID-19 Cases With 2 Deaths Within 24 Hours (January 19)
Mga higala! A total of 232 new COVID-19 cases with 2 deaths were recorded in Cagayan de Oro City for January 19, 2022!
This is the city’s highest daily tally so far this 2022.
Below are the details:
January 19 (232 new cases)
- 137 Local Index Cases
- 36 Local Cases with links to other cases
- 26 Local Authorized Persons Outside Of Residence (APORs)
- 10 Local APORs with links to other cases
- 12 Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF)
- 9 Persons Deprived of Liberty (PDL)
- 2 Local Deaths
NEW CASES PER BARANGAY
TOP BARANGAYS WITH ACTIVE CASES
VACCINATION STATUS OF RECORDED DEATHS
The city now has 858 deaths!
For more details, watch the city’s daily COVID-19 Press Briefing below: