02 Feb CDO Records 305 New COVID-19 Cases With 4 Deaths In Just 1 Day (February 1)
Mga higala! 305 new COVID-19 cases with 4 deaths were recorded in Cagayan de Oro City for February 1, 2022!
Below are the details:
- 187 Local Index Cases
- 34 Local Cases with links to other cases
- 55 Local Authorized Persons Outside Of Residence (APORs)
- 6 Local APORs with links to other cases
- 8 Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF)
- 11 Persons Deprived of Liberty (PDL)
- 4 Local Deaths
NEW CASES PER BARANGAY
TOP BARANGAYS WITH ACTIVE CASES
VACCINATION STATUS OF RECORDED DEATHS
The city now has a total of 879 COVID-19 DEATHS higala!
For more details, watch the city’s daily COVID-19 Press Briefing below: