24 Jun CDO Records 90 New COVID-19 Cases With 4 Deaths For June 23, Total Deaths: 432
Mga higala! 90 new COVID-19 cases with 4 new deaths were recorded in Cagayan de Oro City for June 23, 2021 (as of 10:00 pm)!
Below are the breakdown and other details:
- 51 Local Index Cases
- 25 Local Cases with links to other cases
- 6 Local Authorized Persons Outside Of Residence (APORs)
- 4 Local APORs with link to other cases
- 4 Local Deaths
- Case 9616: 85-year-old female, local case, resident of Brgy. Carmen
- Case 9617: 79-year-old male, local case, resident of Brgy. Macasandig
- Case 9618: 55-year-old male, local case, resident of Brgy. Bulua
- Case 9652: 49-year-old male, local case, resident of Brgy. Bayanga
CASES BY BARANGAY
Over 200 new recoveries were recorded for June 23.
For more details, watch the city’s COVID-19 Press Briefing below: