02 Feb CDO City Scholarship Program 2023 Now Open
Mga higala! The Cagayan de Oro City Scholarship Program (2023) is now open!
This was announced by the official Facebook page of the CDO City Scholarships Office today, February 2, 2023.
Apply now and get the following benefits:
- Full tuition, matriculation, & other fees
- Monthly stipend
- Holistic formation
- & more!
Below is the application process, qualifications, requirements, and more:
- Apply online: Bit.ly/ISDAApplication2023
- Attend online assembly: March 04, 2023
- Submit requirements (check below)
- Take the scholarship examination
- Results will then be announced on June 2, 2023
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen;
- Applicant is a permanent resident of Cagayan de Oro City;
- Applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate degree on a full-time basis;
- Applicant must be a graduate of Senior High School;
- Applicant must be incoming first year college student by start of SY 2023-2024;
- Applicant must NOT have been enrolled in College;
- Must not exceed gross total family income to 300,000 annually;
- Applicant must not have a sibling or family member that is currently a city scholar.
BASIS OF SELECTION
- Grades, Exam, Income, Leadership and Awards
- Academic Scholarship – accepted applicants may choose any partner school of choice and course but still subject for evaluation based on the actual ranking of the applicant
- Non-academic Scholarship – accepted applicants may choose any non-board course in a school approved by the City Scholarships Committee
*Scholarship type will be based on the applicant’s ranking as determined by the Scholarships Committee
Enclosed in a clean long brown envelope, write the applicant’s name, contact number, and online application reference code legibly.
- Photocopy of grades (Grade 12 first semester)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Residency of Applicant indicating specific address in Cagayan de Oro with length of residence
- Residence map with landmark of home address
- Printed photo of residence for validation purposes
- COMELEC Registration Stub/ Voter’s Certificate/ ID of the Applicant or of the Parent
- Parent’s Proof of Income (choose whichever is applicable); If indigent parents:
• Barangay Certification indicating source of income of both parents and total
• Or BIR Certificate of Tax Exemption for unemployed parents
If employed or self-employed parents, BIR Income Tax Return
- Certificate of Awards and Leadership from the School Head
- Photocopy of PWD ID of the applicant
- Photocopy of 4Ps ID of parents/applicant
- Certification of Indigenous People Membership
Apply now higala!
For updates and more details, follow: