24 Nov 1st ACADEO Film Festival Theme and Mechanics
Calling all CDO Film Enthusiasts and Film Makers! We are inviting you to join our very first ACADEO Film Festival and win P15,000 pesos and many more!!! See posters for details. Tag your movie buff friends and film-lovers.
ACAdeO (www.aboutcagayandeoro.com) the leading go-to website in local tourism information in Cagayan de Oro City is bringing you its first ACAdeO Film Festival with the theme “Ipasigarbo ang Kagay-anong Paghinigalaay” which aims to promote local tourism and uplift young film talents in the city.
DEADLINE OF SYNOPSIS: A synopsis of not more than 300 words must be submitted on or before December 5, 2016. Only ten (10) short film entries will be selected to proceed film production.
Please send your submissions through this email email@example.com
Category – Short Film
Mechanics and Requirements:
- An original motion picture that has a running time of not more than 40 minutes or less than 10 minutes, including all credits.
- Film casts, directors, and technical teams should be a natural born Filipino citizen and a resident of Cagayan de Oro City
- A synopsis of not more than 300 words must be submitted on or before December 5, 2016 to qualify for the film festival. Judges will decide which short film entries will push through production that will be announce in the ACAdeO website 2 days after.
- Only ten (10) or less short film entries will be selected to proceed production
- The film must be in English, Filipino or any Philippine dialect (must have English subtitles)
- Curriculum vitae of Filmmaker (single spaced, not more than 2 pages)
- Two (2) recent 2×2 photographs of filmmaker
- The complete and final entry in HD or SD data format, in portable hard drive must be submitted on or before January 10, 2017.
- The filmmaker has not directed any full-length feature films released commercially.
- The entry has not been a selected as a finalist of, competed in, or been exhibited as part of, a film festival or any other competition.
- Best Short Film (Gold Award) – P15,000 cash plus trophy
- Silver Award – P10,000 cash plus trophy
- Bronze Award – P7,000 cash plus trophy
- Best in Cinematography
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Sound Editing
- Best Director