15 Mar LOOK: The Cagayan de Oro City International Convention Center As Of March 2021
Mga higala! The main building of the Cagayan de Oro City International Convention Center is now almost finished, with only around 10% remaining as of March 2021!
The remaining works for the main building include:
- roughing-ins for LED wall TV, CCTV, sound system, auxiliary, and VRV air conditioning units
- FIBA flooring, complete set of basketball, and volleyball court with electronic shot lock
- painting, architectural, ceiling, and housekeeping works for the function rooms
- finishing works for the administrative office and rehearsal rooms
- installation of fabricated steel for the main gate
- concreting works for the ramp and rotunda section
ICYDK, upon completion, this convention center will be able to support various events like sports, concerts, conventions, exhibits, seminars, conferences, and trade shows in Cagayan de Oro City and accommodate up to 7,700 people.
Check out the latest photos below by DPWH Region X:
For more photos and details: