09 Mar Cagayan de Oro Records Only 1 New Local COVID-19 Case For March 8
Mga higala! Only 1 new local COVID-19 case was recorded in Cagayan de Oro City for March 8, 2021 (as of 10:00 pm)!
As usual, this may be due to the fact that some testing facilities are closed on Sundays.
Below are the case details:
3880th. 19-year-old female, local case, resident of Brgy. Balulang
- a house helper
- from Zamboanga del Sur
- arrived in CDO on Feb. 5
- isolated upon arrival
- swab tested on Feb. 17: negative
- stayed inside employer’s residence from Feb. 22-March 5
- had headaches and colds starting March 1
- experienced loss of sense of smell on March 6
- swab tested again with another house helper
- isolated again
For more details, watch the press briefing below: