17 Feb CDO Finally Opens City Scholarship Program For 2022: Apply Now!
Mga higala! The City Government of Cagayan de Oro has finally opened its City Scholarship Program for 2022 to the public!
Online applications for this scholarship will be available starting today, February 17, and will end on March 11, 2022.
Interested? Wanna apply? Here’s how:
- Visit this link for details: bit.ly/ISDAApplication2022
- Attend the Online Applicants’ Assembly this March 19 on the CDO City Scholarships Office Facebook page: facebook.com/CDOCityScholarshipsOffice
- Submit all the needed documents at the 2nd Floor, City Hall Bridge, within March 21-April 8.
BTW, below are the qualifications and other details:
1. Applicant must be a Filipino citizen;
2. Applicant is a permanent resident of Cagayan de Oro City;
3. Applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate degree on a full-time basis;
4. Applicant must be a graduate of Senior High School;
5. Applicant must be incoming first year college student by start of SY 2021-2022;
6. Applicant must NOT have been enrolled in College;
7. Must not exceed gross total family income to 300,000 annually;
8. Applicant must not have a sibling or family member that is currently a city scholar.
Enclosed in a clean long brown envelope, write applicant’s name, contact number and online application reference code legibly.
• Photocopy of grades (Grade 12 first semester)
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Certificate of Residency of Applicant indicating specific address in Cagayan de Oro with length of residence
• Residence map with landmark of home address for validation purposes
• Printed photo of residence for validation purposes
• Parent’s Proof of Income (choose whichever is applicable):
If indigent parents,
– Barangay Certification indicating source of income of both parents and total family income
Or BIR Certificate of Tax Exemption for unemployed parents
If employed or self-employed parents,
– BIR Income Tax Certificate
• Certificate of Awards and Leadership from the School Head
• Photocopy of PWD ID of the applicant
• Photocopy of 4Ps ID of parents
• Certification of Indigenous People Membership
• Full tuition and matriculation and other fees
• Monthly stipend
• Holistic Formation
For updates and additional details, follow: