14 Jul CHED Now Accepting Scholarship Applications For 2021: Up To P60,000 Per Year!
Mga higala! The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) is now accepting applications for CHED Scholarship 2021!
ICYDK, with this scholarship program, students will be able to receive:
- Full scholars- P60,000 per year (P40,000 stipend and P20,000 tuition)
- Half scholars- P30,000 per year (P20,000 stipend and P10,000 tuition)
- Full scholars- P40,000 per year
- Half scholars- P20,000 per year
Interested? Check out the details below:
- The applicant must have Filipino citizenship and attain 85% marks to get qualified for it.
- The net income of guardian should not cross P400,000 otherwise he/she must provide medical certificate (if any illness) or the school certificate of two or more dependents.
- The special group applicants like disable persons, solo parents, or with more dependents should submit certifications or identity cards issued by their respective offices.
- Verified birth certificate
- Report card of last school education as the freshmen are preferred over others
- Any single income or financial proof document as discussed above
- Maintain the educational performance percentage of 85% for full scholars and 80% for half scholars
- Carry on regular courses or research loads as provided by HEIs
- Complete the degree within the mentioned time frame
- The scholar must have written proof of respective CHEDRO in case of any transfer to the other HEIs
HOW TO APPLY?
For Region 10, visit the link below:
For more details, visit: