16 Mar DFA Consular Offices Now Accepting Walk-In Passport Applicants
Mga higala! All consular offices of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) are now accepting walk-in applicants that are eligible for their courtesy lane!
According to the DFA, this will officially start today, March 16, 2022, and can be utilized by the following individuals (if fully vaccinated):
- Senior citizens: senior citizen identification card (may be accompanied by one adult)
- Pregnant applicants: proof of pregnancy (medical certificate)
- Persons with disabilities: valid PWD identification card
- Solo parents: valid solo parent identification card
- Minors aged 7 years old and below (must be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian): original and photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority birth certificate of the minor, additional documentary requirements if minor is not accompanied by parents
BTW, Overseas Filipino Workers and Seafarers with incoming or active employment abroad must present one (1) of the following:
- Valid OWWA E-Card
- Valid Employment Contract
- Valid Work Visa
- Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book (SIRB)
Apil ba ka ani higala? Go na!
(Dal-a lang jud imong vaccination card ug ang required documents.)
For more details: