23 Apr DOH Conducts Emergency Hiring Of Health Personnel
Mga higala! The Department of Health (DOH) is now conducting an Emergency Hiring of HEALTH PERSONNEL, to increase their current workforce for COVID-19 Response!
They are now looking for physicians, nurses, medical technologists, and other support health personnel, on a contract of service basis, for a minimum of three (3) months.
Monthly Compensation & Benefits:
- Basic salary + premium of up to 20% of basic salary.
- Up to P500/day hazard allowance.
- P100,000 in case of infirmity due to COVID-19 and P1,000,000 in case of death.
- Hospitalization benefits
- Health personnel will also be entitled to other benefits.
- DOH-designated COVID-19 referral hospitals;
- Temporary treatment and monitoring facilities for COVID-19;
- DOH-designated COVID-19 diagnostic facilities;
- Public hospitals (national and local) handling COVID-19 patients; and
- Regional and Provincial Epidemiology and Surveillance Units
- DOH-designated private hospitals handling COVID-19 cases.
Job Description & Qualifications:
For more information:
- DOH telephone number: (02) 8651-7800 loc. 4206, 4207
- Email for inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not send an application to this email.)
- DOH HCW Viber: bit.ly/Join-DOH-HCW-Viber
- Websites: https://covid19.healthypilipinas.ph/updates-covid/advisories
Read up more FAQs here: bit.ly/EmergencyHiringFAQs
For updates and other details: