19 Nov DOLE Continues P5,000 Financial Assistance For Workers Affected By COVID-19
Mga higala! The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) is now continuing the one-time financial assistance of P5,000 for workers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic!
Workers or employers can apply for the assistance below:
All beneficiaries must be qualified under CAMP 2:
Applicants must be:
- Private establishments that have a retrenched workforce and implemented a Temporary or Permanent Closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes those under contracting/subcontracting agreement and centralized resource/payroll system.
- Workers who were retrenched and temporarily laid-off due to authorized causes.
However, priority shall be given to displaced/affected workers of micro, small, and medium establishments (MSMEs), and those who applied on or before 15 April 2020 but did not receive any financial assistance under Bayanihan 1.
This also includes MSMEs that implemented Flexible Work Arrangements (FWA) or Alternative Work Scheme (AWS) who applied for CAMP on or before April 15, 2020, but did not receive any financial assistance under Bayanihan 1 or displaced/affected workers of other private establishments that are not categorized as MSMEs that will apply for the first time under Bayanihan 2.
For more details, check the image below:
DOLE REGION 10 DIRECTORY:
- email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0961 8572 900 / 0961 9324 143
- 0961 9324 167 / 0961 9323 703
- 0961 4087 701
- 0975 6369 124 / 0975 6369 127
- 0975 6369 140 / 0975 4692 374
- 0975 6369 142
For updates and other details: