22 Jun DOST’s Junior Level Science Scholarship Now Accepting Applications: Apply Online Now!
Mga higala! The Department of Science and Technology’s (DOST) Junior Level Science Scholarship (JLSS) Program is now accepting online applications!
ICYDK, this program aims to:
“provide scholarships that will finance the education of talented and deserving students in their third year of college and who are pursuing degree programs in the areas of science and technology; and ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T (Science and Technology) human resources who can steer the country towards national progress”
- Bachelor in Mathematics Education
- BS Aeronautical Engineering
- BS Agribusiness
- BS Agricultural Chemistry
- BS Architecture
- BS Astronomy
- BS Civil Engineering
- BS Computer Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- BS Electrical Engineering
- and more!
Deadline is on July 31, 2022 higala! Apply now!
- REGULAR second-year college male and female students enrolled in a DOST-SEI priority S&T course at identified universities in the Second Semester of AY 2021-2022.
- Must have a general weighted average of at least 83% or its equivalent and with no conditional or failing mark from the First Semester of First Year until the First Semester of Second Year in college, including in the midyear term, if enrolled.
- Must be a natural-born Filipino citizen.
- Must be of good moral character and in good health.
- May have taken the DOST-SEI Scholarship Examination before but did not pass or have qualified for the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship but did not avail the scholarship award.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Certificate of Good Health
- Certificate of Program of Study and Year Level
- Certificate of Residency
- Commitment to Return Service Merit (RA 7687/RA 10612)
- Applicant’s Certification (RE: Not a DOST Scholar prior to this application)
- Applicant/Parent Declaration I
- Official Transcript of Records (TOR) or True Copy of Grades (TCG) or Grade Report downloaded from the portal for First Semester of First Year until the First Semester of Second Year in college, including in the midyear terms, if enrolled.
- Recent picture, passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- Birth Certificate Readable copy. (From the PSA, NSO, or the Municipal Registry Office)
- Parent/s or Legal Guardian’s 2021 Income Tax Return / BIR Form 1701 / Employment Contract for OFW / BIR Certificate of Exemption from Filing of ITR / Certificate of Indigency / Certificate of Employment with Compensation / Proof of Pension
- Notarized Affidavit of Guardianship (if not living with parents)
|A. Regular Academic Year|
|Tuition and other school fees (for scholars enrolled in private HEIs)||₱40,000.00 / year|
|Learning Materials and/or Connectivity Allowance||₱10,000.00 / year|
|Monthly Living Allowance||₱7,000.00 / month|
(for those studying outside of home province)
|1 economy-class roundtrip fare|
|Group Health and Accident Insurance||Premium|
|B. Summer Allowance (if required in the curriculum)|
|Tuition and other school fees||₱1,500.00|
|Learning Materials and/or Connectivity Allowance||₱2,000.00 (outright grant)|
|Monthly Living Allowance||₱7,000.00 / month for two months|