08 Jul DOST Scholarship Program 2020 Now Accepting Applicants: P40K Tuition, 7K Allowance, & More!
Mga higala! The Department of Science and Technology is now accepting applicants for the DOST Scholarship Program 2020, which aims to help undergraduate students!
This scholarship will grant each student with P40,000 for tuition per Academic Year, a P7,000 monthly allowance, a P10,000 yearly book allowance, and more!
WHO CAN APPLY?
- natural-born Filipino citizen;
- poor, talented and deserving student who belongs to a family whose socio-economic
status does not exceed the set values of certain indicators (NOT for MERIT);
- member of the top five percent (5%) of the Non-STEM strand senior high school
graduating class; or
- member of the STEM strand senior high school graduating class;
- resident of the municipality for the last 4 years as attested by the barangay chairman (NOT for MERIT);
- of good moral character and in good health; and
- qualifier of the 2020 S&T Scholarship Examination
HOW TO APPLY?
-Fill up the application form which can be obtained in DOST Regional Office, Provincial Science and Technology Centers (PSTC) or from the Offices of the Congressmen and Senators. You can also download it at www.sei.dost.gov.ph.
-Bring all the necessary requirements: https://governmentph.com/dost-scholarship-requirements-coverage/
-File the accomplished form at the nearest Science Education Institute or DOST Regional Office.
- Deadline of filing: September 6, 2019
- Scholarship Exam Date: October 20, 2019
For the full details, check out the post below by Government PH: