31 Mar Some DPWH Infrastructure Projects in Cagayan de Oro That Have Been Completed
Posted at 02:27h in Cagayan de Oro News 0 Comments
DPWH-2nd District Engineering Office just submitted its monthly status report of various construction projects to the Office of City Mayor Oscar Moreno copy furnished to the City Council committee on public works. What can be read in the report are the following:
- Balubal National High School, Macasandig National High School and Agusan National High School were completed as of February 2016.
- Repair Multi-Purpose buildings in Barangay Consolacion, Brgy. Camaman-an, Brgy. Balubal, Brgy. Bugu, Brgy. Macasandig, Brgy. Agusan, Brgy. Tablon, Brgy. Cugman, Brgy. Macabalan, Brgy. 5, Brgy. 13, Brgy. 15, Brgy. 17, Brgy. 18 ,Brgy. 26 and Brgy. 35.
- Repair and maintenance of the Agusan River Control
- Improvement of the DPWH building
- Rehabilitation of the drainage along Tin-ao, Agusan, Lapasan, Villa Ernesto, Gusa, along Julio Pacana, Puntod, and Macabalan.
The said submission of report by DPWH is for the agency’s policy towards close collaboration and coordination with the local government units in implementing infrastructure projects in Northern Mindanao.