19 Aug DSWD To Distribute Cash Aid To Indigent Students Nationwide Starting August 20
Posted at 11:18h in Community Help, News 0 Comments
Mga higala! The Department of Social Welfare and Development will finally start the distribution of cash aid or financial assistance to deserving indigent students nationwide this August 20, 2022!
The payout will be conducted every Saturday, until September 24.
- P1,000 for Elementary Students
- P2,000 for High School Students
- P3,000 for Senior High School Students
- P4,000 for Vocational or College Students
To register, just visit the nearest DSWD Field Office and bring your enrolment certificate or valid school ID (no more barangay certificates and others).
BTW, below are the qualified beneficiaries:
- Working Students
- Children of solo parents
- Children of unemployed parents
- Children of OFWs
- Children of HIV victims
- Victims of domestic abuse
- Victims of natural disasters
ICYMI, this was recently announced by DSWD Secretary Erwin Tulfo: