11 Nov LOOK: DTI Releases SRP Of Noche Buena Products
Mga higala! The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) has released the suggested retail price (SRP) list of various Noche Buena products!
With this, DTI has asked Noche Buena item producers to not implement a price increase because of the effect of the current COVID-19 pandemic on consumers.
Those who will violate the given SRP after the 7-day grace period will immediately receive a notice of violation.
Below is the full list of prices:
DTI CONSUMER TIPS:
- Examine the expiry date and the price tag of products prior to purchase.
- Ensure that the item/shelf price and the price at the cashier are the same. If prices differ, pay the lesser amount.
- You have the power to choose. Read the labels carefully and compare competing brands.
- Profiteering is punishable under Republic Act No. 7581 or the Price Act, as amended.
- SRPs apply nationwide unless specified.
- SRPs apply to both supermarkets and wet markets, unless specified.