05 Jul Experience Winter @ the Snow Playground of SM City Cagayan de Oro
Mga higala! Ever wondered how it feels to play in the snow? Well, you don’t have to go abroad to get a taste of that experience anymore! That’s because the SM City Cagayan de Oro (Uptown) has recently opened its Snow Playground to all Kagay-anons.
The Snow Playground is located at the mall’s ground floor, in between the Supermarket and Department Store.
BTW, there’s no need to worry, kids and adults are welcome to enjoy the playground with the following affordable rates:
Weekdays (Monday-Friday): P90.00 / 15 minutes
Weekends (Saturday-Sunday): P120.00 / 15 minutes
*Adults can accompany children 3 years old and below for P60.00 per 15 minutes.
However, for the good of everyone, the following rules and regulations must be observed at the Snow Playground:
- Wear pants/leg warmers.
- “Bring a companion” shall be for guests below 3 years old.
- Both guests (child and companion) should have paid the snow playground tickets.
- Customer must wear rubber boots with socks inside the snow playground.
- Follow and listen to our able playground staff at all times. You may approach any one of them for any incident.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed within playground premises.
- Sitting or climbing on the dasher boards is strictly prohibited.
- No food/drinks are allowed on the playground premises.
- No pets are allowed inside the playground premises.
- No hitting/kicking the boards.
- Eating the ice is strictly prohibited.
- Throwing snowball against other customers is not allowed.
- Customers with unsafe or disruptive behavior shall be asked to leave the snow playground without refund such as: foul language, spitting on ice, shitting/kicking/pushing other customers, and bullying other customers.