21 Sep Grab a Rela in CDO for FREE This September 22 to 24
One of the common transportation vehicles in Cagayan de Oro, along with the jeepneys, is the motorela shortened as rela. It is the city’s version of the Philippine tricycle which has become an attraction to visiting tourists.
And this coming September 22-24, 2016, you can get to ride motorela for FREE just by using your smartphones. Here’s how to book and ride GrabRela for FREE!
1. Open the Grab app
2. Select the GrabRela icon, located beside the GrabTaxi icon.
3. Book from 9AM-12NN and/or 4PM-6PM when you’re around Ayala Centrio Mall
4. Input “CENTRIO MALL” as Pick-up and Drop-off locations (Reminder: Make sure you’re within the area & that pick-up and drop-off locations are the same to make your booking valid)
5. Wait for the confirmation that you have a driver already.
6. Contact your driver to easily locate your rela
7. Enjoy your free GrabRela ride!
GrabRela will cover the following routes/areas:
- Centrio Mall (Corrales Entrance)
- Agora Market
- Cogon (Shell Station)
- Streets of Capistrano, Luna, Tiano, Osmeña, Burgos Streets
- XU Corrales
Once you have booked a ride using the app, it will find a driver for you. Then you can contact the driver. The GrabRela can leave when you’re onboard already.
6 to 8 people can fit in a GrabRela which means you can bring with you your loved ones or friends. But know that they can also ride a separate GrabRela as long as they book a ride through the app as well.
GrabRela is for FREE! Thus, you don’t have to pay for the ride. You just have to make sure that you are around the area when booking through the Grab app and have placed “Centrio Mall” as the pick-up and drop-off points.
Not only that you can get a free ride, but Grab freebies as well!