27 Jul Hidilyn Diaz To Receive Over P58 Million Worth Of Incentives For Winning Olympic Gold Medal
Mga higala! Weightlifter Hidilyn Diaz will be receiving a P40.5 million cash reward and other incentives worth around P18 million for winning an Olympic gold medal for the Philippines, in the current Tokyo Olympics!
Below is the breakdown of the said amount:
- P10 million– as mandated by RA 10699
- P10 million– from Manny V. Pangilinan of PLDT
- P10 million– Ramon S. Ang of San Miguel
- P3 million– from Deputy Speaker of the House Mikee Romero
- P2.5 million– from Zamboanga City (hometown)
- P5 million– from Denis Uy of Phoenix Petroleum
A mind-blowing amount, right?
But, that’s not all! Diaz will also receive a house and lot (worth around P4 million) in Tagaytay as promised by Philippine Olympic Committee (POC) president Abraham Tolentino and a condo unit (worth around P14 million) from Megaworld Corp.
For more details, read: