03 Jun REMINDER: Higala App QR Code & Brgy Exit Pass Both Required In CDO Under MECQ
Mga higala! The city government is now reminding the public that both the Higala App QR Code and the Barangay Exit Pass are required when going out and visiting various establishments in Cagayan de Oro!
ICYDK, the exit pass aims to help implement the “stay at home” rule and prevent the further spread of COVID-19.
Meanwhile, the Higala App is needed for the city’s contact tracing efforts amid the pandemic.
For more details, read the guidelines below:
HIGALA APP (Ordinance No. 14023-2021)
All residents and non-residents are required to register with the contact tracing system and present their QR code before being allowed to enter the following and more:
- private workplaces
- commercial, industrial, and indoor establishments
- accommodation establishments
- supermarket and grocery stores
- public markets
- transport terminals
BRGY EXIT PASS (Executive Order No. 062-2020)
- 1 barangay exit pass per family only.
- The exit pass can only be used for “essential purposes” like the purchase of food and medicine, the acquisition of necessary medical services, and more.
- The exit pass can be used by any family member (18-65 years old), except for pregnant women, senior citizens, and those will illnesses.
- Those who will use the exit pass should always wear a face mask.
- The barangay exit pass cannot be used during curfew hours.
- All exit passes are FREE.
- The exit pass contains a barangay name, control number, RF code, and signatures of the concerned punong barangay and the city mayor.
(Note: If lost or misplaced, you can request for a new exit pass from your barangay.)