15 Feb IATF Allows Reopening Of Cinemas, Parks, Arcades, & More Starting Feb. 15
Mga higala! The Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) is now allowing cinemas, game arcades, and parks to reopen starting today, February 15, 2021!
This is applicable for areas under general community quarantine (GCQ).
Below are the said places:
- driving schools
- traditional cinemas
- video and interactive game arcades
- libraries, archives, museums, and cultural centers
- meetings, incentives conferences, and exhibitions
- limited social events in establishments accredited by the Department of Tourism (DOT)
- tourist attractions like parks, theme parks, natural sites, and historical landmarks
According to Pres. Spokesperson Harry Roque, this is “in line with the reality that we have to further reopen the economy because the people need to have more sources of livelihood.”
However, COVID-19 guidelines for the mentioned places like capacity, ventilation requirements, and others haven’t been released yet, so watch out for updates!
For more details, read: