20 Mar LOOK: Iligan City Placed Under Enhanced Community Quarantine Until April 10, 2020
Mga higala! Through Executive Order No. 32, s. 2020, of Mayor Celso Regencia, ILIGAN CITY will be placed under an Enhanced Community Quarantine starting 9:00 pm today, March 20, and until April 10, 2020!
With this, residents will have to be under strict home quarantine and the entry of all private and public vehicles will be prohibited, in order to prevent and/or lessen the transmission of COVID-19 in the city.
Below are the full guidelines:
Implementation of Home Quarantine
1. Strict home quarantine shall be observed in all households; movement shall be limited to accessing basic necessities;
2. Work from home arrangement shall be implemented by private establishments except those providing basic necessities, i.e. public markets, supermarkets, groceries, convenience stores, hospitals, medical clinics, pharmacies and drug stores, food preparation and delivery services, water refilling stations, manufacturing and processing plants of basic food products and medicines, banks, cooperatives, money transfer services, power, energy, water and telecommunications supplies, and facilities;
3. The management of the foregoing establishments shall ensure the adoption of a strict skeletal workforce to support operations, as well as all strict social distancing measures;
4. Private establishments are encouraged to provide transportation vehicles for their employees subject to the provision of social distancing;
5. Industrial plants and export-oriented industries located within Iligan City shall remain operational, subject to the condition that strict social distancing measures are observed, their respective personnel are provided appropriate temporary accommodation arrangements and that a skeletal workforce shall be implemented;
6. Transit to and from the above establishments anywhere within the city shall be allowed for purposes of buying or purchasing and or payment only;
7. Employees and security personnel of the above establishments and industrial plants are likewise allowed to travel within the city provided that they shall secure a certification from their employer that they are in the skeletal workforce;
8. Residents of Iligan are enjoined to cease from panic buying and hoarding basic commodities. Likewise, establishments are urged to regulate the number of commodities purchased by consumers;
9. Only those media (licensed by the KBP), medical, uniformed personnel, and those authorized, who secured an identification card from the Local Government shall be allowed to travel within the city;
Prohibition of Entry of Private and Public Transportation
10. In addition to Items 1 to 5 of E.O. 30, Series of 2020, private and public transportations are prohibited to enter in Iligan City except members of the Philippine National Police, the Philippine Army, Marines, Airforce, Fire Department, medical personnel, the Philippine Red Cross, DSWD, CSWD and duly accredited first responders on duty or on a pertinent mission;
11. Vehicle carrying cargoes such as maritime and agricultural products, grocery supplies, medicines and medical supplies, gasoline, LPG, hardware materials, and those similarly situated, may be allowed entry to Iligan City;
12. All forms of public transportations are suspended i.e. Public Buses, Public Utility Jeepneys, Taxis, Kalesa, and Trisicads;
13. The CSWD, ICDRMMO, Barangays, and Community Affairs Office is directed to institute measures to expedite the distribution of food assistance to poor families;
14. All vehicles of the city government shall be on stand by status, drivers thereof shall get instructions from the Local Health Board to assist in providing transportation to essential workers;
15. In every household, there shall only be one person allowed to go out for purposes of purchasing basic commodities, payment of bills, and other processes. Such person mentioned above shall secure a PASS from their respective Office of the Punong Barangay;
The Barangay shall adopt measures to ensure the production of passes mentioned which shall contain the following information, to wit:
a. Name of the Barangay.
b. Name of the Household.
c. Address indicating the Purok, Street, or other landmarks for identification.
d. Signature of the Punong Barangay or his authorized representative.
Suspension of Operations of Hotels and Similar Establishments:
16. Hotels or similar establishments shall not be allowed to operate, except those accommodating which shall only limited to basic lodging to guests:
i. Guests who have existing booking accommodations as of 20 March 2020;
ii. Guests who have existing long-term leases; and
iii. Employees from exempted establishments.
17. Failure to abide by the foregoing guidelines and measures shall be subjected to appropriate action, both criminal and administrative, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. For this purpose, the City Legal Office is directed to initiate appropriate charges, as may be warranted;
18. The City Health Office shall continue to lead in disseminating information to the public on the steps and measures to be undertaken relative to COVID-19 situation;
19. Works in the City Government of Iligan shall remain in force pursuant to E.O. 31, Series of 2020.
For updates and more: