08 Feb Japan Offers Full Scholarship For Filipino Students: Apply Now!
Mga higala! The Ajinomoto Foundation Postgraduate Grants is now offering a full scholarship to deserving Filipino students who require financial assistance to pursue higher education in the field of sciences!
With this, those who get accepted can have a master’s course in the following institutions:
- University of Tokyo
- Kyoto University
- Nagoya University
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Ochanomizu University
- Waseda University
- Kagawa Nutrition University
Interested? Check out the details below and apply now:
- Must be a Filipino Citizen
- Must have graduated or be expected to graduate with an excellent academic record (with over 15 years of education completed or expected to be completed) and must receive the recommendation of his/her University President or Academic Advisor or be otherwise qualified to enrol in the university
- Must be under the age of 35 years old on April 1, 2023.
- Must file an application and attend selection procedures in the Philippines
- Must be in good physical and mental health
- Must have excellence in personality, in academic (within top 5% of the class or with GPA of 3.7 or higher) and have a strong motivation for learning.
- Must not be receiving other scholarships
- Must show financial need to pursue higher education.
- Must have a strong sense of nationalism, leadership and motivation
- Upon conferment of the scholarship, the applicant must be able to: a. Obtain approval of acceptance as either a Postgraduate International Research Student (hereinafter “ Research Student”) or a Graduate School Student (Master’s course) (hereinafter “Master’s Course Student) from the University and be registered as a Research Student or a Master’s Course Student for April 2024 or October 2024; b. Must acquire adequate Japanese language proficiency that is required in order to research and study in master’s course, when enrolling as a Master’s course student; c. Must pass the Medical and Psychological Exam; d. Must be able to obtain Passport and Student’s Visa to Japan
- ¥ 150,000 (around P62,000) monthly allowance for a maximum of 1 year as a research student at a graduate school
- ¥ 180,000 (around P75,000) monthly allowance for a maximum of 2 years as a master’s course student at graduate school
- Full coverage of examination, admission and tuition fees
- Full coverage of Medical exam, Psychological Exam and Japanese language training before going to Japan
- Airfare to Japan from Philippines
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: MARCH 1, 2023
For more details, visit: