09 Jul Kids 5 Years Old & Above Now Allowed To Go Out In MGCQ & GCQ Areas
Mga higala! Children aged 5 years old and above are now allowed to go outdoors, in areas under Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) and General Community Quarantine (GCQ)!
This was announced by Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque in a recent press statement.
Check out the following details:
- biking and hiking trails
- outdoor tourist sites and attractions
- outdoor dining establishments
- outdoor non-contact sports courts and venues
- mixed-use indoor or outdoor buildings
- malls and similar establishments
However, kids are not allowed to go out in GCQ areas “with heightened restrictions” and local governments can adjust the age limit.
For more details, watch: