08 Apr Landbank’s Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program: Apply Now!
Mga higala! Wanna have a scholarship focusing on the fields of agriculture and fisheries? Apply for the Gawad Patnubay Scholarship of the Landbank of the Philippines now!
This scholarship is an education-to-employment initiative that aims to develop skills in modern agriculture, renew enthusiasm for the agricultural sector, promote sustainable development, and reduce poverty in the countryside through quality education.
Below are its benefits:
• 100% subsidy for tuition fees
• Monthly stipend
• Book allowance
• Research grant/thesis funding
• Licensure review and examination subsidy
• Financial award for honor students from P30,000 to P50,000 cash incentive
• 10-week Education-to-Employment (E2E) program
Interested? Apply now! Check out the details below:
APPLICATION FORM: CLICK HERE
- Must be Filipino citizens.
- Have gone through initial screening procedures of partner universities (e.g., entrance exams, submission of required documents, and preliminary interviews, which are standard requirements for enrollment).
- Preferably dependents of active members of cooperatives of small farmers and fishers currently being assisted by LANDBANK or LCDFI, or of Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries (ARBs) and Agrarian Reform Communities (ARCs).
- Must be students pursing BS Agriculture, BS Fisheries or any agriculture-related disciplines.
- With a general weighted average (GWA) of at least 2.5 or its equivalent in each semester, with no grades lower than 3.0 or its equivalent in any subject.
- Must not be enjoying any other financial assistance, grant, or scholarship from other external sources (e.g., foundations, government and private scholarships, pre-need educational plans).
- Annual total family income must not exceed P300,000.00 as stated in their BIR Income Tax Return (ITR), with exemptions on a case-to-case basis as may be determined by the Selection Committee. For example, parents with six (6) or more children may have an income that could exceed PHP 300,000.00 yet still qualify for the scholarship.
- Duly filled-out scholarship application form
- Photocopy of the certified true copy of birth certificate PSA certified birth certificate
- Two 2”x 2” ID photos
- Medical certificate
- Photocopy of recent ITR of parents or BIR certificate of tax exemption
- Certified true copy of grades:
* For incoming 1st year – secondary student’s permanent records or Form 137 with GWA not lower than 85 or its equivalent and no failing grades in any subject; and supporting document/s stating that the applicant has passed the partner school’s entrance exam
* For incoming 2nd year to 3rd year college – summary of grades with a GWA of 2.5 per semester or its equivalent with no grade below 3.0 or its equivalent in any subject
- Certificate of good moral character coming from the school or university’s Office of Student Affairs
- One letter of recommendation from a previous teacher/professor
- Current resumé and list of activities, awards, and honors
- 500-word essay on “Why I am pursuing an agriculture-related career”
- Barangay clearance from the applicant’s home barangay
For more details, visit Landbank’s website: