12 Nov Licensure Examination For Teachers (LET) To Be Held This March 2021
Mga higala! The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced that the next Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) for the elementary and secondary levels, will be held this March 28, 2021!
This exam is exclusive only for the approved examinees of the March 2020 and September 2020 licensure exam and will be held at designated testing locations all over the Philippines.
Below is the ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL:
and the HEALTH PROTOCOLS vs COVID-19:
1. All examinees and examination personnel shall enforce the following precautionary measures:
- Observe physical distancing of two (2) meters between examinees.
- Wear a face mask (3-ply surgical mask or preferably N95 mask) and face shield.
- Bring 70% ethyl alcohol for hand disinfection.
- Wear latex gloves for exam personnel handling the test questionnaires.
2. An examinee shall submit the duly accomplished Informed Consent (Annex A) and Health Declaration (Annex B) forms with the Notice of Admission (NOA) and the negative RT-PCR test result/Quarantine Certificate to the proctor on the examination day.
- Informed consent and health declaration forms can be downloaded on the PRC official website: www.prc.gov.ph
3. Examinees and examination personnel shall bring their own meals (pre-packed meal/snack and drink) to be eaten during breaks while being in their assigned seats.
- Face masks will only be removed when taking meals or drinks. Windows will be opened to improve ventilation during breaks.
4. Examinees shall bring their own pens, pencils, and erasers. Borrowing from seatmate is not allowed to prevent cross-contamination;
5. Talking and loitering are prohibited in the hallways or in the examination room.
For more details, read: