06 Aug LTFRB Opens 6 Inter-Regional Bus Routes From Caraga To Region 10 & 11 And Vice Versa
Posted at 07:43h in Travel 0 Comments
Mga higala! The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) has reopened 6 inter-regional public utility bus routes from Caraga (Region XIII) to Region 10 and 11!
This is in accordance with the declaration of General Community Quarantine (GCQ) at Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) in the said regions.
Below are the said routes:
- Butuan City – Cagayan de Oro City, and vice versa
- Butuan City – Davao City, and vice versa
- Surigao City – Cagayan de Oro City, and vice versa
- Surigao City – Davao City, and vice versa
- Tandag City – Cagayan de Oro City via Barobo, and vice versa
- Tandag City – Davao City via Barobo, and vice versa
The special permits for these routes are effective until August 15, according to the Caraga Regional Office Circular No. 2020-022.
BTW, public health safety protocols will still be strictly observed, like social distancing and the 50% passenger load capacity.