02 Apr Experience A Low-Budget Adventure @ Lugait’s Aya-aya Falls and Cave Diving
Mga higala! Make the most out of your summer this 2018 and travel whenever you can at the amazing locations Misamis Oriental can offer.
Most of the famous spots here won’t even cost you a lot of money and time. All you need is a little dedication and the effort to get out of bed to experience a memorable adventure.
One of these ‘low-budget adventures’ is the Aya-aya Falls and Cave Diving in the Municipality of Lugait, located around 77 kilometers away from Cagayan de Oro City with a travel time of under 2 hours.
How to get there? Below are details posted by Rhene D’ Adventurer:
1. Travel to Bulua Terminal and ask for buses traveling to Lugait. The fare is worth P100, so it’s P200 back and forth.
2. Inform the conductor to drop you off at Lugait’s “sentro” and he/she will immediately know what you mean.
3. Ride a “habal-habal” motorcycle at Lugait’s Public Market. Fare: P10.
4. The motorcycle will then stop at Aya-aya Falls entrance path and you will need to walk for about 5 minutes to reach the actual spot.
5. Be careful when exploring the area due to slippery rocks and don’t forget to avoid leaving trash. LET’S HELP in maintaining the Aya-aya Falls’ BEAUTY.
Watch Rhene D’ Adventurer‘s video and photos, DON’T FORGET to LIKE & SHARE!
Source/Photos: Rhene D’ Adventurer