27 Jul Satisfy Your Lockdown Cravings With MONSAN Tea Atelier’s White Rabbit Milktea, Pizza, & More!
Mga higala! While still offering Kagay-anon favorites like the unique White Rabbit Boba Milktea but with new branding, MONSAN Tea Atelier (formerly Monding Sanchez Tea Lounge) now also serves cakes, pastries, and pizza!
This establishment is located inside the Door 1 of Yasay Building, along the JR Borja and Don Apolinar Velez Street. They are open every day, from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Currently, their menu includes the following:
- Hawaiian Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza
- COMBO A – 1 10″ Pizza & 2 Regular Classic Brown Sugar Milktea with Pearls
- COMBO B- 1 10″ Pizza & Any 2 Milktea Flavors with Pearls
- COMBO C – 1 10″ Pizza, 2 Regular Classic Brown Sugar Milktea with Pearls, and French Fries
- White Rabbit Milktea (Signature Flavor)
- Brown Sugar Series
- Classic Brown Sugar Milktea
- Monster Brown Sugar Milktea
- Monster Chocolate Milktea
- Monster Brown Sugar Fresh Milk
- Cookies & Cream Series
- Cookies & Cream
- Wintermelon Cookies & Cream
- Hokkaido Cookies & Cream
- Choco Milktea Series
- Choco Milktea
- Wintermelon Chocolate
- Choco Java Milktea
- Mocha Milktea
- Classic Milktea
- Wintermelon Deluxe
- Taro Milktea
- Hokkaido Milktea
- Okinawa Milktea
- Matcha Latte
They also have cream cheese milk teas, fruit teas, lemonades, dalgona coffee, hot drinks, and snacks.
Wanna order? You can have all these delivered at your doorstep higala! Check out the details below:
- MONSAN Delivery: 09359351900 (FREE delivery within 3 kilometers)
- GrabFood: available for Android & iOS
- Foodpanda: available for Android & iOS
You can also check out the comprehensive menu on their website, MONSAN Tea Atelier. By placing an order thru this site, you can enjoy a 5% discount.
Or you can visit their official Facebook page: Monsan Tea Atelier – CDO
BTW, just this July 24, the owners– Jayson Monding and Jean Peter Sanchez, joined the 5th webisode of Cagayan de Oro’s Online TamBAIan, a webinar series that talks about the roles of young Kagay-anons during this time of the pandemic.
Online Tambayan 5th Webisode
Posted by Cagayan de Oro City Philippines on Thursday, July 23, 2020