23 Nov National Nutrition Council Conducts 2018 Regional Awarding Ceremony
In an article posted by Sunstar.com, the National Nutrition Council (NNC)-Northern Mindanao will be conducting the Regional Nutrition Awarding Ceremony (RNAC) at the Limketkai Luxe Hotel, Limketkai Center, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City tomorrow, November 24.
The NNC’s obligation is to monitor and evaluate the country’s food and nutrition plans and programs.
The awardees of this year’s RNAC are the following:
Regional Green Banner
Province – Misamis Occidental
City Level – Cagayan de Oro City
Municipality – Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon
Provincial Green Banner
Bukidnon – Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon
Camiguin – Guinsiliban
Misamis Occidental – Tudela
Misamis Oriental – Laguindingan
Nutrition Honor Award (NHA) Award of Merit
Kadingilan, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon
Maramag, Bukidnon – NHA Contender
Gingoog City – First Year CROWN Maintenance Contender
- 43 Barangay Green Banner Awardees
- Misamis Occidental as Outstanding Province in the Region
- Cagayan de Oro City as Outstanding City in the Region
- Manolo Fortich as Outstanding Municipality in the Region and in the Province of Bukidnon and CROWN Awardee
- Guinsiliban as Outstanding Municipality in the Province of Camiguin
- Tudela as Outstanding Municipality in the Province of Misamis Occidental
- Laguindingan as Outstanding Municipality in the Province of Misamis Oriental
- Mr. Alberto Jacosalem of Bagontaas, Valencia, Bukidnon as the 2016 Regional Outstanding Barangay Nutrition Scholar (ROBNS)
- Award of Merit for the Cities of Ozamiz, Malaybalay and Valencia and Municipalities of Kadingilan and Quezon as NHA Maintenance
- Gingoog City and Maramag, Bukidnon will be given Special Citations for this year’s contender/potential First Year CROWN Maintenance and Nutrition Honor Award, respectively.
The awardees were confirmed by the Regional Nutrition Committee 10.