06 Mar Online Application For CHED Scholarship 2020 Now Open Until May 31, Full Scholars: P60,000
Mga higala! The online application for the CHED Scholarship Program (CSP) 2020 is now officially open!
Eligible students can apply starting this March 1 and until May 31, 2020. Over 2,400 slots are now available.
Check out the qualifications, requirements, and benefits below:
- Applicants must be a Filipino citizen;
- He or she must be a senior high school graduate and/or candidate for graduation;
- The applicant’s family gross income must not exceed P400,000.00;
- Must avail of only one CHED scholarship or financial assistance program; and
- Must not be a graduate of any degree program.
Note: Special group applicants like disabled persons, solo parents, or with more dependents, should submit certifications or identity cards issued by their respective offices.
- Verified birth certificate
- Report card of last school education (senior high graduates) or certified true copy of grades in Grade 11 and 12 (candidates for graduation);
- Proof of Income
- Full scholars: P60,000 annually (P40,000 for stipend and P20,000 for tuition and school fees).
- Half scholars: P30,000 annually (P20,000 for stipend and P10,000 for tuition and school fees).
Note: For government universities, P40,000 for full and P20,000 for half scholars will be awarded annually.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Determine the region where your Senior High School is located.
- Click the link of the corresponding CHED Regional Office (CHEDRO)
- Follow the regional instructions.
For any questions, you may call directly the CHEDRO.
For queries, click here for the CHEDRO contact details.
CHEDRO Links (Note: To be activated from March 1 to May 31, 2020)
- CHEDRO I
- CHEDRO II
- CHEDRO III
- CHEDRO IV
- CHEDRO V
- CHEDRO VI
- CHEDRO VII
- CHEDRO VIII
- CHEDRO IX
- CHEDRO X
- CHEDRO XI
- CHEDRO XII
- CHED NCR
- CHED CAR
- CHED CARAGA
For Region X online application and more details:
You can also visit the following Facebook page: