23 Feb Cagayan de Oro Records Only 2 New Local COVID-19 Cases For Feb. 22: No Recent Deaths
Mga higala! Good news! Only 2 new local COVID-19 cases were recorded in Cagayan de Oro City yesterday, February 22, 2021 (as of 10:00 pm)!
ICYMI, the city has been having lower daily case tallies recently, with mostly below 10 cases!
Below are the 2 new case details:
3735th. 30-year-old male, local/APOR, resident of Brgy. Kauswagan (dorm)
- home address: Misamis Oriental
- a radiology technician
- had body malaise, sore throat, and loss of sense of taste
- regularly goes to his hometown via motorcycle
- went to NMMC on Feb. 16 for ENT consultation
- last day of work: Feb. 20
- swab tested as a work requirement
3736th. 67-year-old male, local case, resident of Brgy. Gusa
- no travel history
- has hypertension, kidney problem, and more
- had on and off fever and colds
- admitted to a private hospital
- swab tested
Cagayan de Oro now has a total of 3,736 coronavirus cases!
For more updates, watch the city government’s daily press briefing below: