10 Jan Philippine Air Force Exam To Be Conducted In Cagayan de Oro This March 2019
Mga higala! The Philippine Air Force (PAF) has announced that they will be conducting pre-entry examinations in Cagayan de Oro City and all over Mindanao this 2019, for interested applicants who want to join their ranks.
This exam will help PAF in recruiting young and qualified individuals who will join the PAF Officer Candidate Course (PAFOCC) Class 2020.
The pre-entry examinations will be conducted starting March 02, 2019 to April 5, 2019, at the different examination areas nationwide. Below are the schedules and locations:
SCHEDULES and LOCATIONS:
|TOG 10, Lumbia Airport, Cagayan de Oro City||02-03 March 2019|
|TOG 11, Old Airport Sasa, Davao City||06-07 March 2019|
|TOS Rajah Buayan, General Santos City||10-11 March 2019|
|TOG 12, Datu Udin Sinsuat, Cotabato||14-15 March 2019|
|530TH ABG, Edwin Andrews Air Base, Zamboanga City||26-29 March 2019|
And here are the Requirements and Qualifications:
- You must be a natural born citizen of the Republic of the Philippines.
- of good moral character
- Must be single, never been married and never borne nor sired a child.
- Must have a barefoot height of not less than 152.4 centimeters or 5.0′ for both male and female*
- Physically and mentally fit for military training
*Indigenous people or member must submit certification from the National Commission on Indigenous People Main Office.
For Philippine Air Force Officer Candidate School (PAFOCS):
- Age- not less than twenty-one (21) nor more than twenty-nine (29) years old upon admission for training.
- Must be a 4 or 5-year college graduate and holds a Baccalaureate Degree.
1. Go to www.afpsat.afp.mil.ph and register an account. Secure your examination permit by accomplishing the online AFPSAT registration process. For the AQE/SWE permit, go to recruitment.airforce.mil.ph then upload the following documents in pdf form (.jpg for pictures):
- Latest 2×2 ID and 3×5 whole body pictures in white background;
- Birth Certificate in SECPA issued by the PSA
- Transcript of Records
2. Print your exam permit (with examinee number) bring it along with the original copies of the above-mentioned documentary requirements on the examination day. For those applicants who previously passed the Armed Forces of the Philippines Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT), please attached a photocopy of AFPSAT Individual Result Form (IRF).
*To know more about the AFPSAT, you may read our guide on AFPSAT 2018 Reviewer, Coverage, Schedule, and Requirements
3. Photocopy and submit all the required documents but bring the original copies to prove their authenticity. Original copies will not be accepted because all the documents submitted will become PAF Personnel Management Center (PAFPMC) property.
4. PAFOCS applicants who will pass the written examinations and who will be included in the qualified applicants to be processed will be notified to report to PAFPMC for their Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Special Written Exam (SWE). Aspiring Candidate Soldier applicants who managed to pass the pre-entry exam will be notified to report to their Processing Center for the PFT.
For more details, visit www.paf.mil.ph and PAF Facebook page: