02 Aug Police Arrest Suspect Forging School Diplomas, TOR, and Other Fake Documents
Posted at 10:32h in Cagayan de Oro News 0 Comments
Mga higala! A suspect forging school diplomas, transcript of records (TOR), police clearances, marriage certificates and other fake documents in Cagayan de Oro City was arrested in a recent entrapment operation conducted by the Police Station 1 (Divisoria).
According to a report by RMN CDO, PS1 Chief Inspector Julius Clark Macariola revealed that the suspect was identified as Albert Sarmiento, 42 years old, and a resident of Barangay Macanhan.
The following items and fake documents were confiscated:
- 1 Diploma and 1 TOR: Cagayan de Oro College Phinma
- 1 Diploma: Capitol University
- 2 Diplomas: Bartolome Lira Senior National High School (Lanao del Norte)
- 1 Diploma: Lourdes College
- 2 Diplomas: Arsenio Aquibranza National High School (Lanao del Norte)
- 1 TOR: University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines
- 1 Certificate of Good Moral Character: MOGCHS
- 1 Mayors Permit: Cagayan de Oro City
- 1 Barangay Clearance: Indahag
- 1 Certificate of Baptism, TESDA, Live Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate: CDO City Civil Registrar’s Office
- 1 SSS ID, 1 Temporary Driver’s License
- P1,200 Marked Money
- 1 unit typewriter
- 1 Cellular Phone
- 1 Original Copy Certificate of Completion: Coast Guard Education and Training Command
After the arrest, the suspect then confessed that he is a stamp maker and that he still has two accomplices in forging various documents. The two are still currently at large.
For more details, check out this post: