16 Sep PRC Region 10 Includes Saliva/Swab Test As Part Of Exam Requirements
Mga higala! The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) of Region 10 has recently announced that saliva tests and swab tests will now be part of the mandatory requirements for all examinees!
However, those who wanna take their exam can also submit a certificate proving that they underwent a 14-day quarantine.
Check out the list below:
- Negative Saliva/Swab (RT-PCR) Test OR
- Original Certificate of 14-Day Quarantine (signed by a licensed physician, a local health officer, or a BHERT personnel)
- Higala App QR Code (higala.cagayandeoro.gov.ph)
To submit on the first day of examination:
- Informed Consent Form (Annex A)- https://bit.ly/202068AnnexA
- Health Declaration Checklist (Annex B)- https://bit.ly/202068AnnexB
To submit 15 days after the last day of examination:
- Post Examination Health Surveillance Form (Annex C)- https://bit.ly/202068AnnexC
For exam updates and other details, visit and follow: facebook.com/prc.ro10page