08 May President Duterte Signs Law Giving FREE NBI Clearance, TIN, UMID & Other Requirements To First Time Job Seekers
Mga higala! President Rodrigo Duterte has signed a law that will provide FREE job application requirements like Police & NBI Clearance, medical certificate, TIN, Birth certificate, and more, to FIRST TIME JOB SEEKERS.
This was signed into law last April 10 and was named as Republic Act 11261 or the “First Time Job Seekers Assistance Act”.
According to ABS-CBN News, this will prevent government agencies from collecting fees or charges from a first-time job seeker provided that the fee is in connection with the application of certificates or documents that are usually required in seeking employment.
See the list of all included documents below:
1. Police clearance certificate
2. National Bureau of Investigation clearance
3. Barangay clearance
4. Medical certificate from a public hospital
5. Birth certificate
6. Marriage certificate
7. Transcript of academic records issued by state colleges and universities
8. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
9. Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) card
10. Other documentary requirements issued by the government that may be required by employers for job applicants
To avail this benefit, first time job seekers are required to present a barangay certification that he or she is seeking employment for the first time.
For more details: