24 May President Duterte Signs Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) Into LAW
Posted at 09:27h in Cagayan de Oro News 0 Comments
Mga higala! President Rodrigo Duterte has finally signed the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) into law!
4Ps or Republic Act (RA) 11310, aims to provide financial aid to poor households to improve the health, nutrition and education aspect of their lives. This can be availed by eligible beneficiaries at the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
Under this law, the government will provide conditional cash transfers to qualified poor households for a maximum period of 7 years.
- classified as poor and near-poor by the DSWD and the poverty threshold issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority at the time of selection
- have members that are newborns up to 18 years old as well as those with pregnant members at the time of the registration.
- willing to comply with conditions set by the law
- Financial assistance of not lower than P300 per child enrolled in daycare and elementary programs per month for a maximum of 10 months a year.
- Financial assistance of not lower than P700 per child enrolled in senior high school per month for a maximum of 10 months a year.
- Health and nutrition grant not lower than P750 per month for a maximum of 12 months a year.
Persons who will be found of falsifying their information in the registry for conditional cash transfer may be imprisoned for a month or up to a year, and may be fined with not less than P10,000 but not more than P100,000.
For more details: