19 Jul READ: Public Transport To Be Allowed In CDO Under ECQ With Strict Guidelines
Mga higala! Here are the Public Transport Guidelines that will be strictly implemented under the ECQ status of Cagayan de Oro City!
These guidelines were set by the Department of Transportation (DOTr) and were announced by LTFRB Region 10:
- Public Utility Buses (PUBs) and Public Utility Jeepneys (PUJs) are required to follow the 50% vehicle capacity limit. Passengers will observe the one seat apart rule, and no standing paxs will be allowed.
- Entry of provincial buses with only APOR as paxs shall be allowed provided that these are point-to-point travels.
- For UV express (van), only a maximum of 2 paxs per row will be allowed and the vehicle should not exceed 50% of its seating capacity. Paxs will not be allowed on the driver’s row.
- Taxis are required to only have 2 paxs per row, no paxs will be allowed on the driver’s row.
- Shuttle service vehicles shall be allowed to operate, subject to strict physical distancing (one seat apart) and sanitary practices.
The following 7 commandments shall also be strictly observed:
- Always wear face masks and face shields
- Talking and using phones are not allowed
- Eating is not allowed
- Proper ventilation should be insured (turn off aircon and open windows whenever possible)
- Frequent disinfection of PUVs
- Symptomatic passengers must not be allowed to board a PUV
- Follow proper social distancing