09 Mar RTMI Resumes Cagayan de Oro-Pagadian Bus Route
Posted at 07:52h in Travel 0 Comments
Mga higala! Rural Transit Mindanao, Inc. (RTMI) has also resumed their Cagayan de Oro City-Pagadian City bus route (and vice versa)!
However, the following health and safety protocols must be observed
- Passengers must always properly wear face masks and full-face shields at the terminal and inside the bus.
- Observe social distancing.
- Passengers must regularly sanitize their hands with alcohol or hand sanitizer.
- Passengers must avoid eating, drinking, and/or talking while inside the bus.
- Passengers with temperatures exceeding 37.5°C and those with symptoms will not be allowed to get on any RTMI bus.
BTW, below are the bus schedules from Cagayan de Oro:
- 6:00 am
- 8:30 am
- 10:00 am
- 1:00 pm
- 3:00 pm
- 9:00 pm
- 5:15 am
- 8:00 am
- 11:00 am
- 12:30 am
- 2:00 pm
- 4:00 pm
- 7:00 pm
For updates and more details: