25 Jan Rural Transit Finally Launches New Luxury Bus Units In Cagayan de Oro
Mga higala! Rural Transit Mindanao Inc. (RTMI) has finally launched their 12 NEW LUXURY BUS units which will serve the Cagayan de Oro-Davao route starting this week.
These bus units were imported from China are equipped with the latest technological features and amenities.
According to Sunstar CDO, each luxury bus has 37 seats with the following features:
- two-by-two seating arrangement,
- luxury reclining passenger seats,
- LCD monitor, USB port,
- folding table with cup holder,
- leg rest, middle armrest, foot pedal,
- luggage rack with cover,
- reading lamp,
- aluminum passenger and luggage compartment,
- a Global Positioning System (GPS),
- and a closed-circuit television camera.
The buses were blessed in a launching ceremony and were presented to the media yesterday, January 24, at the RTMI compound in J.R. Borja Street. Check out photos below by Eldes Bearneza Laude:
For more photos and details: